You know those nights when your sitting on the couch, you just got the kids in bed, put your feet up, started the next episode and the sweet tooth hits!
When I have no sweets in the house this is ALWAYS the go to!
Its super fast to make all you need are a couple ingredients, a bowl and an oven.
Start to finish you can be 15 minutes in and have warm cookies in your lap with a warm glass of milk.
These are the best peanut butter cookies for those late nights when you just need some milk and cookies.
Peanut Butter Cookies in 15 Minutes or Less
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use organic peanut butter with no added sugar)
- 1 cup sugar (Use 1/2 cup if using a peanut butter with added sugar)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients together into a bowl or stand mixer and mix until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and flatten slightly on parchment covered baking sheet. (add the checkered pattern with a fork if desired).
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 9-11 minutes. (I prefer super soft and chewy so I cook mine closer to 9 minutes).
Comment below and tell me what you thought of these cookies. Its my go too when I have a random sweet tooth late at night because of how fast I can make them SOOOO GOOD!
Dont miss our on brand new recipes and food tips by signing up for my newsletter below for exclusive content and a free gift today!
Thanks for reading!