Brussel Sprout Bake
I have officially jumped on board with Brussel Sprouts! Super delicious!
Ok, Ok I know its a fade. First avocados and now brussel sprouts. But seriously why weren’t they discovered earlier?!
People hated them for so long and they are soooooo good! Not to mention what isn’t made better with bacon.
For thanksgiving this year I wanted a creamy paleo Brussel sprout casserole. We will definitely make this again!
This recipe is Keto and Paleo friendly. Easy to make and full of savory bacon flavor.
This is a wonderful recipe for a holiday meal! Hope you enjoy!
Creamy Brussel Sprout Bake
- 2 lb Brussel Sprouts, halved
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 8 slices Bacon
- 14.5 oz can Full Fat Coconut Milk, blended until smooth
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set brussel sprouts onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Cook bacon until crispy on stovetop and set aside, drain bacon fat leaving a small amount in skillet.
- Melt coconut oil in skillet with leftover bacon fat, once melted pour over brussel sprouts and season with salt and pepper (be sure to mix together once seasoned to evenly coat brussel sprouts).
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until brussel sprouts have caramelized (turn halfway through).
- Blend coconut milk and dice crispy bacon.
- Once cooked set brussels sprouts into 9×13 baking dish, mix in coconut milk and diced bacon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until coconut milk has slightly thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!