Chicken Caprese Pasta
Caprese Salad turned Pasta
Caprese is a classic Italian dish that is usually made with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. Usually consisting in a salad form, this recipe is taking a twist on the original recipe and turning it into a chicken dish that is just oh so delicious. Introducing the Chicken Caprese Pasta, a modern take on a classic recipe.
Caprese chicken pasta is a great option for a healthy and easy meal prep dish. Freezer meal prepping Caprese Chicken pasta is an excellent way to save both time and money. This blog post will show you how to make Caprese Chicken, as well as provide some tips on how to make freezer meals work for you!
You will love this Chicken dump and go freezer meal and the best part is that it will take you minutes to prep!
Easy, fast, and tasty freezer meals are an incredible time saver! Freezer meals are a game changer for myself and my family and prepping quick freezer meals will give you back time you didn’t know you were missing.
As a fellow mom of four kids, I get how hard getting through a day can be. There are so many decisions that you need to process through and sometimes, dinner just doesn’t make the cut.
Prepping freezer meals is super fast, easy to do, and ends up saving you a ton of money. Having a couple freezer meals stocked up ready to go has been a regular life saver for me. It’s amazing!
This Caprese Chicken Pasta freezer meal is delicious, super easy to make, and tastes amazing. My kids and husband approved instantly, and request this recipe over and over again.
Why you will love this Chicken Caprese Pasta recipe.
- 10 Minutes to Prep
- Super Easy to Make
- Fast Clean Up
- Comfort Food
- Light and Refreshing
- Family Friendly
Keep reading for the recipe card and to learn more about this recipe.
Ingredients needed for Chicken Caprese Pasta
- Chicken Breats
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Basil
- Just plain yummy!
How do you make this Chicken Caprese Salad Recipe? 👇
Chicken Caprese Pasta
- 2 Gallon Freezer Bags
- 2 lbs Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1 small Onion Diced
- 2 medium Tomatoes Cubed
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 cups Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 oz Pasta
- 6-8 Basil Leaves Fresh
- Add all ingredients into gallon freezer bag, except mozzarella, pasta, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Add pasta and mozzarella into a separate gallon freezer bag, label bag.
- Label gallon bags with recipe name and ( content ingredients bag 1 of 2) and ( pasta and cheese bag 2 of 2)
- Freeze for up to 6 months
- Dump freezer bag 1 of 2 contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours
- During last 1 hour of cook time, add pasta and cheese.
- When finished cooking, stir in 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar and fresh basil then serve.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh basil and mozzarella cheese.
Are we friends yet? 👇
FREE Printable Meal Planner to help you get started today. 👇
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Slow Cooker General Tso Chicken
- Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
- Sausage Tortellini Bake
- Stuffed Meatballs with Marinara Dipping Sauce
- Vegetarian Burrito Freezer Meal