Chicken Stir Fry Freezer Meal Recipe with Noodles
Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe with Rice Noodles and Frozen Vegetables
All the best food and even comfort of a pasta dish thrown into the crockpot to cook for you. This easy chicken stir fry recipe is EXTREMELY low effort with little to no prep.
You don’t even have to prep the vegetables because they are frozen.
We fell in love with stir frys after taking a class where they taught you how to use a wok.
A the end of the cooking class I of course bought the wok and dreamed of all the incredible stir frys I would make for my family from scracth now that I was a pro with all the best tools.
My wok is sitting in a drawer now and we didnt make many stir frys.
But I LOVE them! So this delicious recipe was born!
Why you will love this chicken stir fry recipe
- Takes NO time to make sauce
- No dirty dishes to clean up
- 5 minutes to prep the recipe
- Low effort comfort food
- This dish will give you all the feels.
Ingredients you will need for this slow cooker chicken stir fry with rice noodles recipe
- Chicken thighs, Boneless and Skinless
- Soy Sauce
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Chicken Broth
- Sesame Oil
- Stir Fry Frozen Vegetables
- Stir Fry Rice Noodles
How long is chicken stir fry good in the fridge?
Chicken stir fry will stay good in the fridge after cooking for 3-5 days if properly stored.
How do you make this Recipe? 👇
Chicken Stir Fry
This chicken stir fry is delicious. Fresh and healthy, full of flavor, chicken stir fry is a fast prep, easy crock pot freezer meal, that tastes delicious when cooked.
- 1 Galloon Freezer Bag
- 2-3 lbs Chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 12 oz Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 can Chicken broth 14.5 oz can
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 5 cups Frozen veggies Stir Fry Style
- 14 oz Stir fry rice noodles
Freezer Prep Directions
- Step 1: Label Gallon Freezer bag with recipe name, cooking from frozen directions and expiration date (todays date plus three months).
- Step 2: Add all ingredients together, except noodles, into labeled gallon freezer bag. Set noodles aside in pantry to be used day of cooking.
- Step 3: Store gallon bag in freezer for up to three months.
- Step 1: Thaw overnight in fridge or in the morning in some warm water (meal may not be 100% thawed but that is ok)
- Step 2: Add freezer bag contents into slow cooker.
- Step 3: Cook on low 4 hours.
- Step 4: After 4 hours add noodles and cook 1 additional hour. Try to immerse the noodles in liquid to avoid uncooked noodles. (May need to stir ingredients or top noodles with meat and veggies).
- Step 5: Serve and enjoy. (Optional: Cut up/Shred chicken thighs and stir back into recipe before serving)
Are we friends yet? 👇
FREE Printable Meal Planner to help you get started today. 👇
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Tortellini Soup
- Sausage Tortellini Bake
- Red Thai Coconut Curry
- Best Rib Recipe