Do you want a great recipe for meatloaf?
Here is a great low effort and low ingredient meatloaf recipe you and your family are going to love. BONUS: it is designed as a freezer meal so you can add it into your meal planning for the week, or month, and enjoy an easy comforting dinner when you need it.
I LOVE making some creamy garlic mashed potatoes, crispy green beans and meatloaf for an easy family dinner that gives us all the feels.
Is cooking with love a thing?
YES. Cooking with love is what food is all about. Being able to hand craft gifts, art, design, anything is a way to show people love.
My favorite way to do that is through food. Why are we talking about this on a meatloaf recipe? Because meatloaf can be the epitopy of an old school dish made with love.
Why you will love this easy meatloaf recipe
- 10 Minutes to Prep
- Super Easy
- Extremely Tasty
- Healthy (Soy Free, Gluten Free)
- Family Friendly
How to store meatloaf in the refridgerator?
After cooking store your meatloaf in the fridge for 3-5 day. Be sure it is in an air tight container.
Do I need a slow cooker for this freezer meal?
No you do not need a slow cooker for this easy meatloaf recipe. It can be made in the instant pot, slow cooker, crock pot or the traditional way in the oven.
How do you make this Recipe? 👇
Easy Meatloaf Recipe – Freezer Friendly
- 2 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs or crushed chips
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Label Freezer bag with Recipe name, cooking from freezer directions and expiration date (todays date plus three months).
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix together.
- Shape meatloaf and cover with aluminum foil, then wrap meatloaf a second time in plastic wrap.
- Set meatloaf into a gallon freezer bag. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible and freeze for up to three months.
- Thaw overnight in fridge or in the morning in water (meal may not be 100% thawed but that is ok).
- Remove plastic wrap from meatloaf but leave aluminum foil on.
- Set into slow cooker and cook on low 5-6 hours.
- Remove slow cooker lid top meatloaf with glaze, cook an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- The Best Chili you Ever Had!
- Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
- Sausage Tortellini Bake
- Apple BBQ Pulled Pork
- Best Rib Recipe