Spinach Artichoke Manicotti
Fast and easy Spinach Artichoke Manicotti Recipe
Spinach Artichoke Manicotti is one of those recipes that you are intimidated to make, but then when it is made you become a lover of this fast and easy freezer meal. This dish is fast to prep and can easily be made ahead of time and frozen for later. All you need is a box of manicotti shells, some jarred Alfredo sauce, frozen spinach, canned artichokes, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Simply fill the shells with the spinach and artichoke mixture, top with sauce and cheese, and bake. This Spinach and Artichoke Manicotti is the perfect dish to make ahead and have on hand for a fast and easy weeknight meal.
Ingredients you will need for this Spinach Artichoke Manicotti Recipe.
- Manicotti Noodles
- Frozen Spinach
- Artichoke Hearts
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Garlic
- All purpose flour
- Parmesan Grated
- Lemon Juice
You will love this Spinach Artichoke Manicotti recipe
Let’s be honest, you do not have the time to be in the kitchen making dinner every night. Whether your a new mom struggling to just make it through the day, a working mom that gets off at 5:30 and your kids are in bed by 7:30-8, or you are a stay at home mom of 3 with all your kids in extracurricular activities, some days the time is just not there for a fresh prepped dinner from scratch.
Then comes in freezer meals, simple to prep, in under 5 minutes. You can then toss the contents of the bag into the crockpot and let it go. Enjoy the smell of a wonderful meal cooking as you go on with all the things you have to accomplish during the day. Its that easy, and yes, under 10 minutes of prep for this freezer meal, and you get a delicious home cooked meal.
This Spinach and Artichoke Manicotti recipe fits the bill. A quick and simple prepped meal, freeze for use when you are in a bind, and throw in the crockpot for a simple, fast, freshly cooked meal. Tastes delicious, and you will be asked to make this meal over and over again. Get ready for your next favorite meal.
Why you will love this Spinach Artichoke Manicotti.
- 5 minute prep
- Kid approved
- Super easy clean up
- Comfort food
- Extremely Tasty
An amazing Spinach Artichoke recipe for your home
When it comes to freezer meals, spinach artichoke manicotti is a great option! This dish is packed with nutrients, making it a healthy choice for any meal. Spinach is a good source of vitamins A and C, while artichokes are rich in fiber. This combination makes for a nutritious and delicious meal that is sure to please everyone. So next time you are looking for a healthy freezer meal option, be sure to try spinach and artichoke manicotti! Give it a try today!
What to serve as a side with Orange Chicken?
- Lemon-Garlic Green Beans
- Creamy Orzo Salad
- Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Zucchini Fritters
- Vegetable Soup
- Baked French Fries
How do you make this Recipe? 👇
Spinach Artichoke Manicotti
- gallon freezer bag
- 16 oz Manicotti 1 package
- 1 package Frozen Spinach Thawed and Drained
- 1.5 Cups Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Optional
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tsp Garlic Minced
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 C Parmesan Freshly Grated
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Parsley chopped Used for Garnish
- Label Freezer bag with Recipe name, cooking from freezer directions and expiration date (todays date plus three months).
- Add all ingredients together, except noodles and cheese, into labeled gallon freezer bag. Set noodles/cheese aside to be used day of cooking.
- Store gallon bag in freezer for up to three months.
- Thaw overnight in fridge or in the morning in some warm water (meal may not be 100% thawed but that is ok)
- Add freezer bag contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours
- Add in Manicotti noodles and cheese the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Stir ,Serve, and Enjoy!
Are we friends yet? 👇
FREE Printable Meal Planner to help you get started today. 👇
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Apple BBQ Pulled Pork
- Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Easy Meatloaf Freezer Meal
- Salsa Verda Chicken
- Thai Cashew Chicken
Do you add the manicotti in it’s cooked or uncooked form?
I add it in uncooked. If needed I add a bit of water when I add in the noodles. They absorb all the sauce its delicious!