Spinach Artichoke Manicotti
This Spinach Artichoke Manicotti recipe is a great freezer meal recipe that can be made quickly, frozen, and used when you are ready for it. A nutritious meal that is packed with healthy fibers, you will love this recipe and will make it over and over again.
Servings: 4 people
- 16 oz Manicotti 1 package
- 1 package Frozen Spinach Thawed and Drained
- 1.5 Cups Artichoke Hearts Chopped
- 3 Cups Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes Optional
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tsp Garlic Minced
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 C Parmesan Freshly Grated
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Parsley chopped Used for Garnish
Label Freezer bag with Recipe name, cooking from freezer directions and expiration date (todays date plus three months).
Add all ingredients together, except noodles and cheese, into labeled gallon freezer bag. Set noodles/cheese aside to be used day of cooking.
Store gallon bag in freezer for up to three months.
Thaw overnight in fridge or in the morning in some warm water (meal may not be 100% thawed but that is ok)
Add freezer bag contents into slow cooker.
Cook on low 3-4 hours
Add in Manicotti noodles and cheese the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Stir ,Serve, and Enjoy!