This recipe will make your inner child smile. It is full of sweet peppermint and sugary goodness.
This is a dessert favorite of ours and I like to make it around Christmas time because it is very festive and delicious. Plus its super easy to make and impressive at a Christmas party.
Make this ahead of time and stick it in the freezer ready to go to any party you may have coming up over the holidays.
Or make it to enjoy at home with some hot cocoa, a fire going, and in a blanket cuddled up. I hope you enjoy!
Its super easy, fast to make and budget friendly.
3-Ingredient Peppermint Bark
- 12 Candy Canes, crushed
- 1 lb White Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1 lb Chocolate Candy Melts
- Lay parchment paper over large lipped baking sheet
- Crush candy canes into small pieces, or until desired size. I use a rolling pin and crush them on a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate candy melts using double boiler or microwave.
- Pour chocolate melted candy melt on baking sheet and spread out evenly, set into freezer to harden once spread.
- While chocolate hardens melt white chocolate candy melts using double boiler or microwave.
- Pour white chocolate candy melt over hardened chocolate spread out evenly. (Be careful not to spend too much time spreading the white chocolate otherwise the dark chocolate may begin to melt and mix into the white chocolate).
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes over white chocolate while it is still soft and softly press into white chocolate so they stick.
- Set baking sheet back into freezer so chocolate bark may harden.
- After chocolate hardens remove from freezer and break apart into desired size.
Comment below and tell me what you thought of this recipe! This is a super fun traditional recipe we make as a family every year!