Here is the most amazing and luxury at home date night dessert, Bananas Foster Fondue! I am not a big one for gifts. If my husband came home with a diamond bracelet I would certainly not be angry…but the biggest way I feel love is through time.
SOOOO for our anniversary my absolutely favorite place to go is the melting pot. Two reasons why. One the food is delicious! Two it can take hours start to finish for dinner…THATS HOURS I GET OF UNDIVIDED ATTENTION! YAY!
(We do live on a budget so we certainly don’t get to go to the melting pot regularly but we save up to enjoy it for our anniversary. WORTH IT!)
On our last anniversary we tried this bananas foster fondue at the melting pot for dessert. It was seriously incredible and I was dying to find a copy cat recipe.
Well I FOUND ONE!
YOU NEED this recipe in your life!
Trust me this is the best fondue you will ever have. Plus I love that it is different from your traditional chocolate.
You may be intimidated when you see that its bananas foster…white chocolate….BUT this is crazy easy to make!
Try making this for an inexpensive date night at home, for a dinner party or just because you want some quality time with your partner ;).
Why you will love this white chocolate bananas foster fondue recipe.
- Luxury at Home
- Super Easy
- Extremely Tasty
- At Home Date Night
What to serve with this white chocolate bananas foster fondue recipe?
Here are some of my favorite dippers for this fondue.
- Nilla Wafers
How to store this bananas foster fondue recipe?
After cooking store in fridge in an airtight container for 3-5 days.
*See FAQ’s and specific tips following recipe below. (so you don’t have to scroll for a million years to find the food).
How do you make this Bananas Foster Fondue Recipe? 👇
Bananas Foster White Chocolate Fondue
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1 Banana, slicced thin
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp banana liquor
- 2 tbsp spiced rum
- 1 tbsp 151 rum (Optional: if you want to flambe)
- Melt butter over low heat. Once melted add brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- Stir mixture on low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add banana liqueur and spiced rum.
- Set 1/4 cup of the slurry aside for the fondue and store the rest in a glass container. (This is extra, slurry will last in fridge for 7 days or freezer for 3 months)
- In fondue pot liner melt 8 oz white chocolate, stirring as needed.
- Once melted add slurry (1/4 cup) and 1 banana sliced and stir.
- (Optional): Flambé with 151 proof Rum, allow sugar to begin to caramelize. (This will create small crunchy pieces that are heavenly!)
- Turn burner to low (or put out flame on fondue pot), stir and enjoy!
Are we friends yet? 👇
FREE Printable Meal Planner to help you get started today. 👇
If you like this white chocolate bananas foster fondue you may also like…