Ground Turkey White Chili
A Ground Turkey White Chili that beats out any others!
A good beef chili is amazing, but finding a great white chili can be even better, especially when it includes ground turkey. This Ground Turkey White Chili is one that you will make, love, and make over and over and over again as it will be requested often.
It’s THAT good.
Make This Recipe Tonight
It’s not too late to make this chili. Get your crockpot ready and follow this recipe for a delicious chili with such an amazing base. It takes less than 60 seconds to dump this chili in the crockpot, turn it too low, and let it cook for you. Thats the advantage of freezer meals, its super fast and still delicious.
All done! Enjoy this amazingly quick and delicious meal.
Why you will love Ground Turkey White Chili!
- Easy clean up
- No messy dishes
- 5 minutes prep time
- Super tasty base
- Taste buds approved
- Kid approved
These are the ingredients you will need for Ground Turkey White Chili.
- Black Pepper
- Ground Turkey
- Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies
- Ground Cumin
- Dried Oregano
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Cans Cannellini Beans
- Chicken Broth
If you enjoy the heartiness of a meat based chili, you MUST make this Ground Turkey White Chili freezer meal.
This recipe was so delicious, my husband had not only seconds, but thirds. I know it is a winner when my family goes for more. This recipe is full of flavor, from the broth, to the turkey, to the beans, everything mixed together just made for a hearty good meal that was fulfilling in every way.
A recipe with minimal prep!
This chili is one that will take minimal time to prep. Freeze when it is ready, and pull it out when you need a great hearty meal. Cook on low and let it fill up your house with the great aroma’s of an amazing chili recipe.
How do you make this Recipe? 👇
Ground Turkey White Chili
- Gallon Freezer Bags
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 14.5 oz Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies 1 can
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ground cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- 3 cans cannellini beans 15.5 ounce cans
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Label a Freezer bag with recipe name and cooking directions
- Add everything into the freezer bag, except the water and broth, into a labeled gallon freezer bag.
- Seal bags, removing as much air as possible, and freeze for up to three months.
- Thaw overnight in the fridge or in the morning in water (meal may not be 100% thawed but that is ok)
- Dump contents of the freezer bag into the slow cooker, add water and broth into the slow cooker ( Do not break apart or mix the raw meat, let it cook whole, mix after it cooks)
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours
- Break apart your meat, stir, and serve hot!
Are we friends yet? 👇
FREE Printable Meal Planner to help you get started today. 👇
If you like this recipe you may also like…
- Curry Lentil Soup Freezer Meal!
- Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
- Make Ahead Mac and Cheese Freezer Meal
- Apple BBQ Pulled Pork Freezer Meal
- Chicken Stir Fry Freezer Meal